Friday, October 31, 2008

More...Games!

English does not have to be a chore. Although, it is a fairly complicated language with its rules and exceptions, and unique idioms and sayings. Sometimes I thank God that my native language is English (makes learning to teach the language easier!).

But I understand that for some of us, learning English is such a chore.

Well, that's why I have a section called "Lil' Fun n Games"! It's for fun...and games! (Like, duh!)
Have a look at some interesting passages and poems in Fun with English!. I guarantee, learning English may seem worth it again!

As for fellow teachers out there, here's a website that has lots of fun and simple games we can use to teach our young students English in a fun, interesting way! Fun Games to Teach English!
(the page I have attached to starts with the game Words in Words. But please have fun exploring the other ideas for games that are available for different topics and tailored for different age groups in the home page)

Remember: English is and can be FUN!!!!!!
Enjoy!!

No comments: